[guide.chat] Fame for Malcolm

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 21:16:14 +0100

Hi Malcolm, oh how cool. You will certainly get lots wanting your autograph now
including me. There won't be any shortage of help for you either. I must say I
thought blind men got a better deal than blind women but reading your
experiences has really opened my eyes haha. If you will excuse the pun of
course. Sounds good doesn't it? Also I thought it was so much more common for a
sighted lady to go out with a blind man than a sighted man going out with a
blind lady. I could be wrong here though too. Also I have found that sighted
people tend to start off being friendly and helpful to us totally blind people
but all of a sudden they let it just slowly fizzle out and they don't want to
know us anymore. It's as if it was just a novelty to them or something. Sadly I
have experienced that too. It's as if we aren't human beings to these people.
They don't care that they are messing with our emotions and end up hurting us.
Well I will get off my soap box now lol. I have been on it quite a bit today
haven't I? Better get more of that medicine to make me feel better. Love Clare
xxxx