[guide.chat] FW: Why's of men!

  • From: "elaine nutley" <e.nutley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jane Balmforth" <janieb1958@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Debbie Berkinshaw" <darrenanddebi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ann Coleman" <m.acoleman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Nicola Daley" <n_daly@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Dawn" <dawn537@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mike Douel" <m.douel@xxxxxxx>, "Claire Evans" <claire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Marion Foster" <marion331@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jenifer Furnell" <jenifer.furnell@xxxxxxxxx>, "Wendy Gentle" <wendygentle@xxxxxxxxxx>, "bob griffiths" <bobgriff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gina Mousley" <ginamousley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Shirley Springett" <tripleckickerswdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Joyce Welsh" <jwelsh123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 18:55:44 -0000

1.
                              WHY DO MEN BECOME SMARTER
                              DURING SEX?

(because they are
                              plugged into a genius)

2.
                              WHY DON'T WOMEN BLINK DURING SEX?
(they
                              don't have enough
                              time)
3.
                              WHY DOES IT TAKE 1 MILLION SPERM TO FERTILIZE ONE
                              EGG?
(they don't stop to ask
                              directions)
4.
                              WHY DO MEN SNORE WHEN THEY LIE ON THEIR
                              BACKS?
(because their balls fall
                              over their butt-hole and they vapor
                              lock)
(You're laughing, aren't
                              you?!?!)

5.. WHY WERE MEN
                              GIVEN LARGER BRAINS THAN DOGS?
(so
                              they won't hump women's legs at cocktails
                              parties)
6.
                              WHY DID GOD MAKE MEN BEFORE WOMEN?
(you
                              need a rough draft before you make a final
                              copy)
7.
                              HOW MANY MEN DOES IT TAKE TO PUT A TOILET SEAT
                              DOWN?
(don't know....it never
                              happened)
(
                              C'mon guys, we laugh at your blonde
                              jokes!)
And
                              the personal favourite:
8.
                              WHY DID GOD PUT MEN ON EARTH?
(because a vibrator can't
                              mow the lawn)
Remember,
                              if you haven't got a smile on your
                              face
                              and
                              laughter in your heart...Then you are just an old
                              sour fart!
One
                              for the ladies

One
                              day my housework-challenged husband decided to
                              wash his Sweat-shirt Seconds after he stepped
into
                              the laundry room, he shouted to me, 'What setting
                              do I use on the washing machine?'

'It
                              depends,' I replied.. 'What does it say on your
                              shirt?'

He
                              yelled
                              back,
                              '  University  of
                               Otago
                               '

And they say blondes are
                              dumb...

-------------

                              couple is lying in bed. The man says,

'I am
                              going to make you the happiest woman in the
                              world.'

The woman replies, 'I'll miss
                              you...'

------------------------------------

'It's
                              just too hot to wear clothes today,' Jack
                              says as he stepped out of the shower, 'honey,
what
                              do you think the neighbours would think if I
mowed
                              the lawn like this?'

'Probably that I
                              married you for your money,' she
                              replied.
-------------

Q:
                              What do you call an intelligent, good looking,
                              sensitive man?

A: A
                              rumour

Dear
                              Lord,

I pray for Wisdom to understand my
                              man; Love to forgive him; And Patience for his
                              moods. Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength,
I'll
                              beat him to death.

AMEN

Q:
                              Why do little boys whine?

A: They are
                              practicing to be
                              men.

-------------

Q:
                              What does it mean when a man is in your bed
                              gasping for breath and calling your name?

A: You did not hold the pillow down long
                              enough.

You're
                              laughing again

Q:
                              How do you keep your husband from reading your
                              e-mail?

A: Rename the mail folder
                              'Instruction Manual.'

------------------------------------

Send
                              this to
                              at
                              least
                              five bright,
                              funny
                              women you know and make their day!

And send
                              this to five bright men who have enough sense of
                              humour to take it!

Checked by AVG -
www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.872
/ Virus Database: 271.1.1/3415 - Release Date: 01/31/11
21:34:00

No virus found in this incoming
message.
271.1.1/3420 - Release Date: 02/03/11 07:34:00

GIF image