[guide.chat] FW: Life as a senior citizen

  • From: "elaine nutley" <e.nutley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jane Balmforth" <janieb1958@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Debbie Berkinshaw" <darrenanddebi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ann Coleman" <m.acoleman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Nicola Daley" <n_daly@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Dawn" <dawn537@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mike Douel" <m.douel@xxxxxxx>, "Claire Evans" <claire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Marion Foster" <marion331@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jenifer Furnell" <jenifer.furnell@xxxxxxxxx>, "Wendy Gentle" <wendygentle@xxxxxxxxxx>, "bob griffiths" <bobgriff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Marilyn Hayto" <malhayto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gina Mousley" <ginamousley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Shirley Springett" <tripleckickerswdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Joyce Welsh" <jwelsh123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 20:06:43 +0100

Yesterday my daughter asked why I didn't do something useful with my
time.
She suggested I go down to the senior centre and hang out with the
guys.

I did this and when I got home last night I told her that I had
joined a
parachute club.

She said "Are you nuts?  You're almost
70 years old and you're going
to start jumping out of airplanes?"

proudly showed her that I even got a membership card.

She said to me,
"Where are your
glasses! This is a
membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute
Club!"

I'm in trouble again and don't know what to do!  I signed up
for five jumps
a week!

Life as a senior citizen is not getting any
easier.

Should have gone to Specsavers!!!