[guide.chat] FW: Fwd(2): FW: THERAPY]

  • From: "elaine nutley" <e.nutley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jane Balmforth" <janieb1958@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ann Coleman" <m.acoleman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mike Douel" <m.douel@xxxxxxx>, "Claire Evans" <claire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Marion Foster" <marion331@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jenny Furnell" <jenifer.furnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Wendy Gentle" <wendygentle@xxxxxxxxxx>, "bob griffiths" <bobgriff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Alf Lewendon" <alflewendon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sheila And Brian" <bj.knight007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Shirley Springett" <tripleckickerswdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 21:13:17 -0000

To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With

Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer

At Passing Cars.

See If They Slow Down.

2. On all your cheque stubs, write  ' For Marijuana'

3. Skip down the street Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.

4. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat,with a serious face.

5.   Sing Along At The Opera.

6.   When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won!   I Won!'

7. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Car Park, Yelling 'Run For
Your Lives!  They're Loose!'

8.   Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy,

        We are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'

And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity

9.    PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE
THE FITTING ROOM IS.

Send This E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile.       It's Called

.... THERAPY

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for
the Web BETA

05:51:00

Internet Explorer 8 makes surfing easier. Get it now!

New! Hotmail sign-in on the MSN homepage.

New! Open Hotmail faster on the new MSN homepage!

Click less, mail more: Hotmail on the new MSN homepage!

New! Open Hotmail faster on the new MSN homepage!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
prohibited. If you received this email and are not the intended recipient,
please inform the sender by email reply and destroy all copies of the original
message.

The Ottawa Catholic School Board encourages you to think 'Green'.  Please
consider the environment before printing this email.  Thank you.

10:06:00

--Forwarded Message Attachment--

Subject: [Fwd: FW: THERAPY]

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/