[guide.chat] : FW: 3 nuns at the football

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 00:06:27 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Christine
Sent On: 13/03/2010 15:14

Subject: FW: 3 nuns at the football

Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 22:38:01 +0000

THE THREE NUNS

THREE NUNS WERE ATTENDING AN AFL FINAL..

THREE MEN WERE SITTING DIRECTLY BEHIND..

BECAUSE THEIR HABITS WERE PARTIALLY  BLOCKING THE VIEW, THE MEN DECIDED TO
BADGER THE NUNS HOPING THAT THEY'D GET  ANNOYED ENOUGH TO MOVE TO ANOTHER
AREA..

IN A VERY LOUD VOICE, THE FIRST GUY  SAID, "I THINK I'M GOING TO MOVE TO
BRISBANE.. THERE ARE ONLY 100 NUNS LIVING THERE.."

THEN THE SECOND GUY SPOKE UP AND SAID,  "I WANT TO GO TO TASMANIA... THERE ARE
ONLY 50 NUNS LIVING THERE.."

THE THIRD GUY SAID, "I WANT TO GO TO NEW ZEALAND... THERE ARE ONLY 25 NUNS
LIVING THERE..."

ONE OF THE NUNS TURNED AROUND, LOOKED AT  THE MEN, AND IN A VERY SWEET AND CALM
VOICE SAID,

"WHY DON'T YOU GO TO HELL.... THERE AREN'T ANY NUNS THERE!"

No viruses found .