[guide.chat] FAcebook

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 02:00:14 +0100

HI all.

Has any-one had any experience with facebook? I joined at the end of last year
and have found it quite difficult to use especially as the computer doesn't
tell you if a message has been sent and also there seem to be more and more
links all the time so its impossible now to find my friends list and now even
though my support worker set it so it would keep me logged in it is telling me
to log in and when I do it doesn't work I tried it again tonight for the first
time in ages because I wanted to send our lovely Joe Mcelderry a message
through facebook and couldn't so I then went on the contact us page on his web
site and it wasn't bringing up any contact at all. It said it was a web site
that was formed before he was on x-factor so quite an old one I think but worth
a look.

Haven't heard from our number 1 dancing queen and chocolate girl tonight but
enjoyed reading all the posts on the list as always.

Take care.

Love and hugs.

Sarah xxxxxxxx