[guide.chat] Episode 30 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 20:27:13 -0000

When Miss Piggy had recovered from her shock Calyx and Dandy took her back to
the cabin, well said Calyx I don't know what you are going to do now Dandy as
it is too late for Miss Piggy,we are married as I told you,well said Dandy I
suppose I could go back home and see Monyx,you may be able to if governor
sunflower will let you,he is still in the prison, what ship will you get back
home said Calyx? I'm not sure it depends on when there is one going back that
way,Miss piggy was now sitting on her bunk and waving her fan in front of her
face to cool herself down,would you mind leaving us alone now Dandy as Miss
Piggy and I have things to talk about and we were planning to go ashore,of
course said Dandy,on his way off the ship Dandy caught sight of another person
who looked very similar to Miss Piggy,
Hello said Dandy do you know Miss piggy? no said the stranger I am just
boarding this ship and am starting my cruise from here,why do you want to
know,well said Dandy you look very much like her,she is very pretty and likes
nice things,you look as if you like nice things also,
yes I do said the stranger,
What is your Name? my name is Mary, that is a nice name said Dandy,have you
ever been to England? no I have not said Mary,well said Dandy would you like to
go there one day?
Just then Miss Piggy and Calyx came down the passageway and saw Dandy talking
to Mary,well said Calyx who is this? I am Mary said the stranger I am just
joining the cruise well said Calyx you look very much like miss Piggy but not
so pretty of course he had to say that otherwise Miss Piggy would have got
upset being as it was their honeymoon,Miss Piggy went and stood beside Mary and
said would you like to join us for dinner tonight? I am miss Piggy and this is
Calyx my husband,we are just going ashore for a short while,we will see you
later at dinner in the dining room at at 7.30

watch this space for next episode
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97