[guide.chat] Embarrassing Moments.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:56:01 +0100

Hi All,

This list has gone quite
 Here's a new subject
The other day I went to visit  Lyn Morgan in her new flat. We were sat in the
kitcheern having a cup of tea when a dog started barking outside. Sat there
deep in thought, I said that the dog might be barking at Lyn's cat as its the
new guy on the block. As I sat there listening I realized that there was a
rhythm in the dog's barking. The more I listened the more rhythm it had. Wuff.
  wuff.    wuff.    wuffwuff. I said to Lyn, Have you heard that dog. It's got
rhythm. She burst out laughing. What you laughing at I said. Its not out side
you fool, its my alarm clock.
If anyone should have known it was me.

Malcolm from Hyde. Cheshire. England.
Skype name. malcolmbo1