[guide.chat] Easter eggs

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 21:27:27 -0000

Hi Jenny, I certainly won't be needing the sick bag I can have that medicine
till it comes out my ears hahahaha. I will gladly have your share too if you
don't want it you know who to ask haha. Chocolate eggs are the best of course
there's just no contest there. I do like boiled eggs though I love the yolk
runny so can dip my soldiers in it yummy. I like fried eggs too again with
runny yolk. I like those with either a cooked breakfast or with chips. Oh yeah,
I meant to ask you how is it going with your phone? Love Clare