[guide.chat] EVERYBODY NEEDS A REST

  • From: "Lyn Morgan" <moondustgrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 16:04:15 +0100

Hi Everyone

Back in the 1980s, my ex husband and I lived in a first-floor flat.  We had a
tiny veranda on which there was a rubbish chute.  One day I went out to throw
some rubbish away and to my horror, I put my hands on a huge, dead bird.  Well,
I screamed in shock and ran back inside.  My husband came to see what the fuss
was about.  He went out and was just about to drop the huge bird down the chute
when it flapped its wings and flew off.  The poor creature must have been
having a snooze.  If I'd picked it up and it'd come back to life  I think I'd
have had a heart attack.

Lyn from Manchester, England.  Skype name starlightgold