[guide.chat] Do I Know You

  • From: "Mark Francis" <m.francis945@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 21:35:38 -0000

Do I Know You?.
A guy is at the supermarket when he notices that the rather good looking blonde
behind him has just raised her hand and smiled hello to him.
He is rather taken back that such a looker would be waving to him, and although
familiar, he can't place where he might know her from, so he says, "Sorry, but
do I know you?"
She replies, "I may be mistaken, but I think you might be the father of one of
my children."
His mind shoots back to the one and only time he has been unfaithful. Suddenly
he has a revelation. "Wow!" he says. "Are you that stripper from my stag party
that I screwed on the pool table in front of all my buddies while your friend
whipped me with a riding crop?!"
"Uh, no," she replies. "I'm your son's kindergarten teacher."