[guide.chat] Disgraceful

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 22:29:24 +0100

HI Vanessa
Oh my god this is shocking

Oh not surprised you swore its enough to make anybody angry
oh what shocking carering engencie you have over their
lots of bad luck they are complete waste of space
oh my god
you need to get on to the R.N.I.B explaine your circumstances as the R.N.IB
will campaing for you on your behalf
or they weill tell you how to go about it
Oh vanessa love
you can't carry on like this having dumb carers like that they got no sympathy
at all

oh they do my head in how they treat you annoys me so much
can't you write a peice abut them in your local newspaper?
all wrong
don't let it rest
do somthing about it
Love angry Carol xxxx