[guide.chat] Demature

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 12:33:52 +0100

hi Elizabeth

ah that is awful for your friend
did you see the international news last night at 6.30pm
well they showed hidden camera in alarm clock in old peoples home
what happened this staff swearing like mad at old lady who had dementure
she was spottted on camera being dragged left to fall on floor
thankfully now the staff who was spotted on camera is now facing court great
shocking what goes on behind closed doors.
her son was concerned because his mother had bruises on her so he had hidden
camera fitted in her alarm clock oh wow shocking isn't it?

its a terrible illness to have.

Oh so grateful my lovely mum never had it her memory was fantastic
up to 80 till she died of stomach cancer
mum always had to reminds me of things oh her emory was perfect Elizabeth
prayed to god she was always going to have perfect memory
yes its so scary

makes us all realise doesn't it how damn lucky we all now

Take care

Love Carol xxxx