[guide.chat] December diary filling up for us

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 12:35:23 -0000

hi to you all, our diary for next month is already getting full, the first xmas
dinner is on the 2nd, it's for a local carer group, on the 3rd we have a
collection for our blind group so will have to get the tinsel and santa hat
ready, on the 5th we have a coach trip out with our group, we are going to a
village about 40 miles away for a pantomime, another lunch and a cream tea in
the afternoon, on the 6th Steve and Scott have a party for the children at the
creche and Santa is coming to see the little ones, on the 8th is our blind
group meal in a local hall, there will be about 70 of us for lunch, a primary
school will be singing some festive songs and again Santa will be visiting us,
we have tea and cake and a grand raffle, on the 13th we have a xmas lunch at a
local pub, it's fun to have all of these parties but won't  want to get on the
scales, also must watch that we don't eat too many sprouts, do love them but
can cause a problem ha ha, also will be going to see the grandkids doing their
school plays and concerts, do love this time of the year but will be glad to
have a rest  at the end of all the running around, take care, Vanessa, Steve
and Scott x x