[guide.chat] Daft Jim

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 09:46:05 +0100

Good morning daft jim
hahahahahahaahha oh your so funny mate

well actually its very sore now
you know wehn you were kid and you grase your knee and its sore day after well
its like that

my neighbour bob told me on landing its now black and green oops hope i don't
look like the incredible hulk hope not

oh yes,in Cosco's its huge ware house for all retailers wow you should see what
is in there

lots of garden sheds
statures of all kind even lion statures for gardens lots of water fountains

bathroom stuff kitchen stuff

my favourites food counters yummy trays of mixed sandwiches if your having
guest at your house and you want to get sandweiches in for them

small mediem or large
if your having party in the house you can get 25 sandeixhes on tray

they do rugs
runner mats

christmas trees
yes,you heard right their
oh wow sighn of christmas yippee

do boxes of christmas cards

do men and womens slippers suade ones

furry ones

do mens trousers shirts
jackets
ladies clothes too

wow stationery stuff computers tv shall I go on?if so be here for another day
hahahahahahaha

love carol xxxx