[guide.chat] Class.

  • From: "Lisa Peck" <peck152@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 18:05:14 +0100

        Well you see Miss Potty Mummy, and I had a discussion and decided We
aurt to tell you about Mummy and her dialysis day, so Mummy told me to e-mail
you to tell you.  Mummy started an e-mail to you last week or the week before,
but got so far, and got so far, but couldn't decide what else to put so she
decided only yesterday to have this descussion with me and that was when I said
to Mummy do you want me to e-mail Miss Potty to ask her if it would be ok if We
had class on a
Friday instead.  I am sending you this e-mail on Mummy's be half, because Mummy
is supposed to be getting things ready for her carer to support us with tea,
and then bed! that's all for now.  Dotty purrpurr.