[guide.chat] Clare's relaxing day today

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 17:07:26 -0000

Good evening clare
Oh thank you.
wow yea need it now good rest
my lap top is in freezing bedroom wow can't wait now to go in warm lounge got
my portable radiator on in there just doing all my emails done 9 already wow
oh clare your day was nice and chilled out good oh honestly freeezing here now
shivering here now
going to get my tea now then watch all my soaps should be good tonight the
court case continues
oh clare your mini rolls sounded so yummy
oh yur jacket potatoes and cheese and beans too
oh wow need choclates to warm us up hahahahahaha
oh clare your lucky staying in nice and smug and cosey
sent you email on group last night asking you question about play your cards
right
Did you not see it?
right going now need to get my tea starving now chat later
be good