[guide.chat] Clare and Sara

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 14:19:51 +0100

Hi clare and sara

Did you both girls ever watched
Brookside
it used to be on every week based in Liverpool
I absolutely loved it so much
the grants family
oh it was good episodes then

Wonder if our sister on here Senn used to watch it too bet our other sister on
here June did she lives in Liverpool so bet she did hahahahahaha
I used to watch grange hill it was on every day it was about a school do you
remember Michelle out of easternders?
she was in that school episodes she was a lot younger then

sharon who was michelles best friend in easternders she was dirty den's
daughter behind the bar and wife angie
well its that michelle who used to be in easternders in grange hill

I also loved dallas too wow
dynesty and also cross roads well before your time though hahahahahaha
crossroads was during the day and it was back in the 70's
great

sara on here your the baby of this group just realised it now
so well before your time there

Oh wish they would bring all our soaps back from the past again

on sundays we used to watch
Love boat in afternoons wow that was sure good
tv is boring now corrie and emmerdale livenes it all up though
not daft am I?

oh yes sarah I do remember the clithero kid he was veyr funny his brother
always took the micky out of him hahahahahahaha
ahppy times