[guide.chat] Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 14:20:40 +0100

Good Afternoon Clare
wondered where you were still in bed I expect hahahahahaha
Oh glad you liked my saturday Clare Knew you would
I knew you would like the x factor back just like me horray
Actually Clare,Gary Barlow was saying on my cousins magazine the ones that come
out at weekends with the sunday papers
that he is determine to tell the truth if he doesn't like any acts he is going
to be blunt and speak the truth ah that is how it should be really
Good on Garry barlow
good on him I say Actually he weill get hated like simon cowal
hahahehehehehehehehe aww bless him
I think its important to tell the truth and be blunt because if they don't look
proper idiots won't they?
make fools of themselves .

I would love to be judge of gary barlow and tell him he has such a sexy voice
hhahehehehehehehe he weill get a hundreds yes's from me.
final answer hahahahahaha
Oh glad your saturday was nice for you too and do hope you have nice snack for
tonight and enjoy the dance
can't wait now to hear all about it
enjoy your day today clare
Love Crazy over Gary Barlow carol x.x.x.x.

Clare wrote

Hi Carol, oh so happy you had such a lovely time at your Julie's. Oh well done
to your James I'm so happy for him that's such lovely news he's getting a
moped. Yes they grow up so fast for sure it's so scary how time flies. Your
corn beef crispy bakes so yummy. I had smoky bacon and cheese ones they so
yummy. I had that yummy aero caramel mousse and a caramel bar later so my all
important chocolate fix in a big way. Yes I'm so happy x factor is back I
enjoyed it too. That 16 year old Janet was so amazing and I agree with you
about the others but not sure about the one Gary Barlow said no to I didn't
like her much either. Yes the judges seem very good and it's so cool GAry
Barlow is a judge. I look forward to next week now too. I enjoyed Millionaire
with Michelle Collins and Ken Barlow from Corrie and Chas and Aaron from
Emmerdale and I also enjoyed family fortunes which was 2 Corrie families, Steve
and his real life family and Chesney and his real life family. Steve and his
family won so a good TV night for us for a change and every Saturday will be
the same so not boring for us anymore not bad going. Today just chilling out
ready for dance tonight. It will just be a snack for tea as usual on Sundays.
Enjoy that yummy stew. I'm coming over to yours for dinner for sure right now
haha. Love Clare xxxx