[guide.chat] : Cinderella (fwd)

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 18:44:24 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: tracy
Subject: Cinderella (fwd)

 ---

   Cinderella  is now 95 years old.

After  a fulfilling life with the now dead prince, she  happily sits upon
her rocking chair, watching the  world go by from her front porch, with a
cat named  Bob for companionship.

One  sunny afternoon out of nowhere, appeared the fairy  godmother.

Cinderella  said, 'Fairy Godmother, what are you doing here after  all these
years'?
The  fairy godmother replied, 'Cinderella, you have lived an  exemplary life
since I last saw you. Is there anything  for which your heart still yearns?'
Cinderella  was taken aback, overjoyed, and after some thoughtful
consideration, she uttered her first  wish:
'The  prince was wonderful, but not much of an  investor.     I'm  living
hand to mouth on my disability  cheques,   and  I wish I were wealthy beyond
comprehension.
 Instantly her rocking chair   turned     into     solid  gold.
Cinderella  said,

'Ooh,  thank you, Fairy Godmother'

The  fairy godmother replied,

'It  is the least that I can do.

What  do you want for your second wish?'
Cinderella  looked down at her frail body, and  said,
'I  wish I were young and full of the beauty and youth I  once had.'

At  once, her wish became reality, and her beautiful young  visage returned.
Cinderella  felt stirrings inside  her that had been dormant for years.
And  then the fairy godmother spoke once  more:
'You  have one more wish; what shall it be?'

Cinderella  looks over to the frightened cat in the corner and says,  'I
wish for you to transform Bob, my old cat, into  a kind and handsome young
man.'

 Magically,  Bob suddenly underwent so fundamental a change in his
biological make-up that, when he stood before her, he  was a man so
beautiful the likes of him neither she nor  the world had ever seen.
The  fairy godmother said,

 'Congratulations,  Cinderella, enjoy your new life.'
With  a blazing shock of bright blue  electricity,   the  fairy godmother
was gone as suddenly as she  appeared.
For  a few eerie moments, Bob and Cinderella looked into  each other's eyes.

 Cinderella  sat, breathless, gazing at the most beautiful,  stunningly
perfect man she had ever seen.
Then  Bob walked over to Cinderella, who sat transfixed in her  rocking
chair, & held her close in  his   young  muscular arms.
He  leaned in close, blowing her golden hair with his warm  breath as he
whispered...
'Bet  you're sorry now that you had my balls  cut off'

75/direct/01/