[guide.chat] Church

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 09:15:17 +0100

Good morning all

yes going to church at 10.30am
minister been for week holiday in Ireland he came back yesterday so church
today

hope you like the victory on the news i just found their and sent oh wow so
excited last night
ourStella rang me twice then after 11pm last night she rang me shouted oh carol
what a match tearful she was
yes she loves tennis like me  yes sure margaret an ann weill have felt
emotional last night too as me and stella were
only just made it our murray
i have noticed too if you go on main menue 6 and 2
go down the list of news world you find the latest news comes in abut tennis
I am baffled because the match finished at 11pm last night
news came in gosh quick these news paper reporters

Today is rest no tennis for the whole day
so gives me chance now to go to church
come back do washing iron son jaens and tops  for the week
do some cleaning

do jobs
so good
listen to my magazines well behind on them all now

so do all what I can while I can
last week coming now
tell you what
the most exciting two days will be

Saturday 7th of July the womens final for the Trophey wow  and sunday 8th of
July the mens final for the trophey oh wow two very special days their

I always treat myself to beer on that weekend of wimbledon wow

Vanessa
only tomorrow now for your magic to be posted to you the magic cougar wow
excited now

can't wait for that moment when you tell us on here about it.

right chat later to you all
not nice weather here

Love Carol xxxx