[guide.chat] Cheer up Sara

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 09:33:55 +0100

Good morning Sara
Jamie is obviously not interested other wised he would of given you a good
reason by now
So like everybody on here said just do not worry about him he is not worried
abut you.
Not even spoken to you for couple of days now
Looks like your wasting your breath on him now
You just have a nice time with Kate today and your folk club tonight
Jamie loves his pubs to much from what we can gather on here
so do not get yourself all upset over him he has made it pretty clear now he is
not interested
no phone calls for couple of days and no emails well that says it all doesn't
it?

why couldn't he just come clean and say to you he doesn't want you rather then
get some one els to do it for him
very weird

just go out today and enjoy it forget him now
Don't go running to him sara looks like your just making a fool of yourself now
just think of number one from now

Sure everybody els weill agree with me here they all stick up for you  on here
so just you concentrate on yourself now ok

Mrs villa its lovely your inviting sara to your house for weekend
ah that is brilliant lovely
Sara weill love that so much
bless you for helping to comfort her
good on you i say

Shows carering people on her who loves sara ah nice

right take care

Vanessa
that was wonderful what you said about me last night my head swelled up so big
hahahehehehehehe

Malcolm is not on group as much now have you worn him out hahahahahahaha

Oh yes mrs villa yes I forgot yesEngland have slowed down last night they were
all very slow i am afraid to admit but yes not same anymore i used to love
football back in 70's and 80's all lively then they were more happier and
bonded with one and other

I loved
George best now he played some fantasrtic football
i know he was bugger for drink problem we know

but i liked bobby cholton too ah loved football because lovely and lively in
them years really played to kill

right going now got coffee morning at 11am
then after coffee morning my eldest sister Stella is coming taking me round to
our Julie's for home made pan of ash and thick pastry so back at 6pm
all have a great day and be good
keep comforting sara she needs you all on here right now
take care