[guide.chat] Carol and your mum

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 20:35:13 +0100

Hi Carol, oh I loved reading all about you and your mum you certainly have lots
of lovely memories there you treasure always. Oh yes I remember your Mathew
driving you barmy with the Simpsons hahahaha. Oh I always found that so funny
and I know you and the lads had such fun. Oh how things have changed they are
all grown up now doing their own thing. They soon grow up for sure so I'm
certainly going to make the most of our kids while they still little and also
our parents are so precious I'm certainly making the most of them too and
treasuring the time I have with them. It's scary to think I will lose them one
day doesn't bear thinking about. Love Clare xxxx