[guide.chat] Braille design

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 09:03:22 +0100

Good morning Alan
wow that attachment you sent me called
Bungalow to guide is fasinating Oh read it earlier on wow love the way you
described that such as using the whole 6 keys at same time to make dotted lines
and the three dots on left at once to make windows but sounds very difficult
going to have a go today when had my breakfast knowing me probably make a balls
of it hahahahaha
keep trying Alan not going to give up
This chat group is fantastic if we all never speak about anything we would
never find anything out from others
would we?
Have you sent the attachment to the group?
they can have a try if they have a Braill perkins machine
good fun

when I write braille leters to friends i like to underline the date by pressing
the letter c on my braille machine which in this case its  3 and 4 they both at
side of space bar.
take care