[guide.chat] Re: Braille Designes

  • From: "ALAN THORPE" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:58:21 +0100

hi carol
if you want to send me your address off list I will send you a hard copy of some of my picks.

MANY THANKS
ALAN THORPE
TEL 0114 220 7007  07961 406 739
EMAIL  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
WEB www.eyecan.org.uk

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
From: ALAN THORPE - Email Address: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 22/06/2011 10:14
Sent To: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Re: Braille design

hi carol
just a few points.
to underline your name it is dots 1 and 4. not 3 and 4 as in your email.

I only sent the instructions to you, not the group, can do this if people
want.

just give it a go and do not give up until you are a budgie,

till you suck seed.