[guide.chat] Beautiful to you,

  • From: "Jan Downes" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 12:13:15 -0000

Jim,what is beautiful to you ,is beautiful !!

off the cuff,I listened to your song,and I found it thoughtful and spiritual
,and although I am not religeous,I have love in my life and soul.I must say
that we are all individuals,and that makes us all different,and on my part,it's
good to know that there are people out there that are just simply kind and
caring,and I have no wish to turn my back on anyone that has empathy and hope
for the rest of the world.I want to share in life with those that include us
all,whatever and wherever we stand in life. Jan