[guide.chat] Back from Church

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 14:22:16 +0100

Good afternoon all
yes back now
lot in their today
oh so cold and very wet outside today
put my heating back on again
Our minister pulled a muscle on holiday last week he wasn't in today so mr
garfield our garden centre man tony took over isn't that nice of him?
he is in garden centre across the road from our church.
Bless him
he was talking all about how Jesus healed people
he was walking down path trees at side and hundreds of people gathered to see
him
this lady in wheelchair was deternin to meet jesus she was so ill she struggled
down the path to touch him
guess what
Jesus healed her
wow wish he could give me my sight back
talked about friends too
he was saying we make friends by just using few words to stranges
for example
you meet up with stranger you automacally say
Hello
conversations arises then such as weather is not nice today
is it?
so you have already made friends with that person

if person is bad tempered you got to just lisen to that person never upset them
as that person must have reason for what is wrong with their miserable
personality
everybody has problems in our lives
Jesus says
spare time for some one

anyway enjoyed it today

we had angel cakes cup of tea or coffee
enjoyed myself
today having minced beef hot pot broccolli carrots jacket potato yummy
have nice day
love carol xxxx