[guide.chat] Andys shorts etc

  • From: "anne bradley" <anne.bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Margaret Palin" <margaret.palin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 18:40:37 +0100

Hahaha, very funny Jim. It's something to do with the depth of his pockets
though this sort of thing is usually applied to Scotsmen or is it Yorkshire
men. I think by the way that our Carol will need her new mac this week and also
I think your club sounds great. We set one up in this area in 1995 which was a
mixture of people with various health problems  though not particularly for
social needs as such.
No need to water this evening as its been a drizzly and mizzly day.
Love,

Anne.