[guide.chat] All fall down.

  • From: "Judith Appleton" <judith.appleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 19:51:19 +0100

I was coming home from a trip in town. When I tripped in the precinct, flat on
my face. People came from everywhere to help me up. I got up, and started to
walk away. Then I realised I had only one shoe on. Any way feeling very silly,
I asked someone if they could see a shoe. They just walked past. I just didn't
know what to do, because I must have looked stupid. Any way a little old man
came to me, and asked me what was the matter. I told him the tale, and he must
have seen my shoe, because he found it in the gutter. I felt such a fool, which
I am.
Judith.