[guide.chat] A Very Red Face.

  • From: "Judith Appleton" <judith.appleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 18:46:25 +0100

Hi Everyone, I'm going to tell you something that Happened to Me some Years
ago.   I had my third Guide Dog, called Elvis. He was a very good Dog, and a
Good worker. But as he got older, He got the dog Instinct of cocking His Leg.
One Day, we went into a Shop, I was going to have some Curtains made. As we
were choosing the Material, The Lady said, "I hope you don't mind me telling
you, but Elvis is weeing on the Fabrics." I didn't know where to put my face.
Those Curtains are still hung up today.
Judith.