[guide.chat] A STAR WAS BORN

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 23:10:31 -0000

On the eve of Christmas I went to bed. I was awoken by a bright light  and saw
a figure at the foot of my bed. I have come to take you to see a new born baby.
Hold my sleeve and I will take you there. Feeling a bit bemused I took hold of
his sleeve and of we went through the window and up into the sky following this
bright light. We flew over the houses and hills and dales until we saw this
house lit up by the bright light. Down we went into the house and he placed me
on the couch next to a big Christmas tree and a mosses basket. where in it lay
a new baby. He placed the baby in my arms and said. This is Beau, your new
grandson. I cuddle  him and rocked him and I said, Welcome into this world, I
am your grand dad. But all he wanted was a little look at me and then went back
to sleep.  Then he woke up again and I told him he is a star. You see I bought
him a star and had it named after him.In a silver box there is a certificate
with his full name on it and it is registered and the star will be called after
him and will go on for ever. My son has a telescope and with the coordinates
will be able to see the star in the sky.

So you see Carol, I went to my son's house from Xmas eve to boxing day and
spent a lot of time in front of the log fire with my new grandson.

so that's how I spent my Xmas. I had six bottles of whisky , one bottle of port
and one bottle of sherry, not forgetting the two bailey's. Socks, gloves and
jumper. chocolates and biscuits.

love Malcolm. xxx

oy
your not getting away with it
come on tell us all about your christmas what you did and eat who did you spend
christmas with
your not telling us all much nowdays
oy come on

I am waiting