[gtk-server] Re: List Activity

  • From: Peter van Eerten <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 19:18:23 +0200

Well, I was speaking from a general perspective, and honestly did not have you in mind with my reply, but now you mention it... ;-)

Peter

Quoting John Spikowski <johnspikowski@xxxxxxxxx>:

Guilty as charged. ;-)

I send directly to you because I didn't think the list wanted to hear about
the GTK-server ScriptBasic extension module. I will try and post generic
GTK-server support requests here from now on so everyone can benefit from
your responses.

John