[gtk-server] Re: I can't get v1.2.2 to work

  • From: Peter van Eerten <turtle@xxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 18:42:29 +0100

The GTK-server indeed accepts the STDIN as input. The SEGFAULT is
strange however, it shouldn't happen. On my Slackware it runs OK, I just
tried it also. The only situation I can think of is when there is a
problem in the 'gtk-server.cfg' file. Did you change anything in there?

Furthermore make sure your LD_LIBRARY_PATH and LC_ALL environment
settings are properly set.

Finally you can try to run the static gtk-server binary (download from
my site) which is statically linked with GTK1.

Please let me know your results.