[gsis_admins] Re: RegOnline

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 14:01:54 -0500

Anna,

Will Regonline allow us to charge the customer the credit card fee?  If so,
maybe we should consider leaving it on and see if Regonline will either add
the check option and remove cash as options or at least show cash/check.

Denise Epperson

Administrative Technology

Griffin – Spalding County Schools

770-229-3710 x 315

*Fun Fact:  I do my best proofreading after I hit send.*

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."