[gsis_admins] Re: Fwd: GSIS Conference

  • From: Flora Contreras <flora.contreras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 20:11:00 +0000

Good with me!

From: gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carolyn Oliver
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 1:10 PM
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gsis_admins] Fwd: GSIS Conference

Do we all agree to allow Data Collections to register at the early bird rate
since we normally do not charge the DOE?

Carolyn

>>> Yolanda Yancy-Holmes
>>> <YYancyHolmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:YYancyHolmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> 1/14/2013
>>> 12:08 PM >>>
Hi Carolyn,

We need to register 2 - 3  additional people to attend the conference.  Is it
possible for us to still get the early registration pricing?

Regards,

Yolanda M. Yancy-Holmes
Assistant to Chief Information Officer
Georgia Department of Education
1966 Twin Towers East
205 Jesse Hill Jr. SE
Atlanta, GA 30334
Ofc:  404-657-0810
Fax:  404-656-0978
yyancyholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:yyancyholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.gadoe.org<http://www.gadoe.org/>

they are addressed.
originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

states them to be the views of Buford City School System.

Scanning of this message and addition of this footer is performed
by Websense Email Security software in conjunction with
virus detection software.