[gsis_admins] Re: FW: Urgent/Emergency: Need to Cancel GSIS Registration

  • From: "Carolyn Oliver" <COliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 09:18:37 -0500

Sharon left me a message yesterday and I talked with Faye this morning.  They
are aware of the $50 fee and have no problem with that.  If we, however, decide
to waive the fee based on circumstance, they would be appreciative.

Carolyn

>>> <anna.tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 2/6/2013 9:45 PM >>>

What do you guys think? I would feel bad about charging the $50.

Anna