[gsis_admins] Re: FW: Needs: Interpreting Services

  • From: TAMMY DENSON <tammy.denson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 10:54:21 -0500

Are special needs addressed on the registration form?  If not, they
probably should be.

*

Tammy D. Denson*
*Student Information System Coordinator*
Morgan County Board of Education
1065 East Avenue
Madison, GA  30650
(706) 752-4600
(706) 752-4601 fax
tammy.denson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Corporate Sponsor Co-Chair, Georgia Student Information Systems (GSIS)
Users Group *