[gsis_admins] Board Minutes

  • From: Donna Beam <donnacbeam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 10:41:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi and Happy Memorial Day.  Please find the minutes attached, verify, and let
me know if there are any corrections needed.  These are the last minutes I will
type for the GSIS board since Twanda is the new secretary.  I enjoyed serving
as the secretary and now looking forward to serving as Treasurer.  Enjoy this
beautiful day.  And to those of you who have served in our military, thank you!
 Donna