[gshalin] Weekly Report

  • From: "Ron Wimberly" <ronwimberly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Governor's Square Hoa" <gshalin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 20:56:19 -0400

Good Morning, Here is the weekly report for the week of Mach 31st to April
6th.

Larceny from Auto

1.      Sharon Amity Rd
2.      N. Wendover Rd
3.      Worcaster Pl
4.      Audubon Rd
5.      Ferncliff Rd

Residential Burglary

1.      Aldershot Ct.  Occurred between 7pm and 1:35am.  Suspect gained
entry by prying the rear door.
2.      SouthHill View Dr.  Occurred between 8:20pm and 9:00am. Suspect used
a spare key that was hidden outside to gain entry.
3.      Water Oak Rd.   Occurred at 8:48am.  Suspect kicked in the rear door
to gain entry
4.      Providence Rd.   Occurred between 3/25 and 3/30.  This was an
attempted only.  Suspect attempted to pry open the front door, they did not
gain entry.

1.    If you have a key hidden outside, we recommend that you find an
alternative solution.  Suspects are hip to this practice and are looking for
your spare keys.

2.    The suspect who committed the break-in on water oak was apprehended,
thanks to a neighbor who saw him park his car and start to walk the
neighborhood.  She did what I have been preaching at every meeting. She
called 911 and reported a suspicious person.  Thanks to her actions, the
suspect was caught and her neighbor's property was saved.

Officer A.L. Pharr

704 943-2462