[gshalin] 2009 PetPalooza

  • From: "Ronald Wimberly" <ronwimberly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSHOA Email" <gshalin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 19:08:25 -0500

Dear sir or ma'am,

I am a volunteer on behalf of the Humane Society of Charlotte and we are
currently planning the 2009 Pet Palooza annual dog walk and pet festival.
It is the Humane Society of Charlotte?s largest fundraiser.
  The event is scheduled for May 30, 2009 with a rain date of June 6,
2009 if necessary. Our goal is to raise more than $60,000 to help animals
find their forever homes.

We would like to get as many animal lovers as we can out that day to enjoy
the festivities.  Events will include the pet walk, local vendors featuring
pet products and services, music, a doggie fashion show, pet entertainment,
contests and a silent auction.  Pets available for adoption will also be
on-hand looking for their forever homes.

If you could please include the information in the attached flyer in
your April newsletter for residents, we would greatly appreciate it.
If you do not have a monthly or quarterly newsletter, we would like to ask
for your permission to post the flyer in shared public places such as
community centers, laundry rooms, stairwells, or gyms.

Your support in helping us create a humane community where all companion
animals have homes with responsible, committed caregivers is greatly
appreciated.

For more information, please call 704-377-0534, ext. 229 or email
dcanzano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kind regards,

--
Nicole Pennell