[GSHA-NW] Fw: BDHOA COMMUNITY WATCH ALERT- BEWARE

  • From: Ron Wimberly <ronwimberly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSHOA <gshalin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, GSHOA Neighborhood Watch <neighborhood.watch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 13:07:11 -0700 (PDT)

 COMMUNITY WATCH ALERT

To learn more about the BDHOA, please visit our website at
www.barclaydownshoa.org. To report suspicious behavior or recent crime activity
on your street, please contact us at

 communitywatch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PLEASE SEE EMAIL BELOW FROM A NEIGHBOR ON MONCURE. THIS OCCURED ON FRIDAY
NIGHT.

We called the police last night at 2:30 AM in the morning...

A lady came to our door and rang the doorbell repeatedly asking if she could
come into the house. She had a 4 door car, could not make out what
type/style/color.

She left after she realized we were not opening the door.., kids were pretty
scared.  The police did not arrive until at least 5+ minutes after she left in
her car.

We could not figure out if there were others in her car, or possibly around the
corner of the house waiting to jump inside.

Regardless.., wanted to give everyone the heads up to be on the lookout for
STRANGE folks ringing your doorbell in the middle of the night.

AS ALWAYS CALL 911 IF YOU EVER SEE ANYTHING SUSPICIOUS

© 2009 Barclay Downs Homeowners Association
This email was sent by Barclay Downs Homeowners Association, Barclay Downs,
Charlotte, NC 28211, using Express Email Marketing. You were added to this list
as ronwimberly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on 1/24/2009.

Express Email Marketing supports permission-based email marketing. You can
change your preferences or unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time.