[groupi] Re: XML Standard

  • From: Beau Trepp <treppb01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 17:39:45 +0800

I mean if you added in some arbitray elements you could actually use the savelib to extract them. Eg ones that don't have functions, however unless you get the names just right youll get errors.

Those are functions for reading out the boundary point data.

Boundary point keys is a ArrayList of the
<boundary>
           <point>
               <number>0</number>
As the other functions use the waypoint number to get the data.

Boundary Point data, returns the structure public struct boundarypointstruct{
      public string gpsno;
      public bool gps;
      public bool dgps;
      public bool z49;
      public bool z50;
      public bool z51;
      public bool gda94;
      public bool mga84;
      public bool wgs84;
      public bool amg84;
      public String me;
      public String mn;
  }
which is the data in the schema.

So you can figure get all your boundary point stuff from it. (i don't think it returns all that data yet though).

kianoosh wrote:
What do you mean you could use the functions to call it? "NOT RECOMMENDED",
what is boundary point data, boundary point keys and boundary point string?