[groupi] Task 1

  • From: Rishabh Thukral <thukrr01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:06:32 +0800

 Please find attatched task 1 of the 2nd deliverable, it's a zipped
folder with the word doc in it and the ms project file in it. you'll
need MS Project for the latter,i've done an entire gantt chart, a
graph, a table and a general list of tasks saying who's doing what...

Regards
 BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }

On Mon 31/08/09  7:48 AM , Beau  wrote:

Just a reminder we have a meeting at 12:00 today. (where the CITS3200

 lecture time used to be).
 It will be the first integration testing of the prototype. To be
honest
 i'm not sure if we can use the serial bit as of yet. As the
prototype
 will 90% likely be run of my laptop (more controlled considering we
 don't have the archer yet).
 Atm the archer can create sites, and save them in XML. It's very
 simplistic but the idea of it is there, and there's a few pages
which
 have no working buttons etc. I suppose everyone can let me know what

 they think at the meeting.
 We will also see the other part of the project. Kia's side. Which
should
 load an XML 'save' file and just display it. Hopefully. Probably
with a
 dead button to 'submit' it.
 Also xiaohang has done some of the testing doc (for RAD B), so we
can
 review this, and get it ready to be signed off by the client.
 Rishabh isn't coming, can you send everyone the project plan work
you've
 done?. I want to integrate it into the RAD asap. Same goes with
 everything else.
 If we can possibly get the RAD done and printed by tomorrow. We can
give
 it to illya and probably get him to sign off on it then and there.
 Cheers
 Beau