[group3cac] January CAC

  • From: Josh Blanks <blanks.josh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Group 3 CAC <group3cac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 19:25:48 -0500

Everyone,

The attached document is the meeting agenda for Monday, January 31st. Please
print out a copy and bring it to the meeting.

The uniform of the day is blues. We will be meeting from *1900 - 2100*. We
want representation from every squadron, so if you are unable to attend the
meeting, find a replacement. We failed to do this last time and this meeting
is a result of it. We will also be planning the Airman Leadership School and
the O-Flight day that night. This is a mandatory meeting and should end no
later than 2100. We will be meeting at the Annapolis Meeting Facility at Lee
Airport. Thanks.

JOSHUA E BLANKS, C/2d Lt, CAP
Group III, CAC Vice Chairman
Bowie Composite Squadron