[greenbuild] Open Space Event May 5th

  • From: Laurietodd@xxxxxxx
  • To: greenbuild@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 21:10:53 EDT

Hi everyone!

I met the other day with a woman named Joey Gates (she's on this list serve),
who is interested in starting a business in Ithaca that would sell goods and
services that support sustainable living.  We had a great conversation and
are both thinking:"cooperative".

So we are trying to get together an Open Space Event for Saturday, May 5th.
Her friend Wally Woods has agreed to facilitate the event.

We hope to frame objectives for the event, create a theme, find a location,
and start inviting people over the course of the next week.  If anyone would
like plan with us, let me know.  Or if you may be interested in attending the
event, put it on your calendar.

Todd Saddler