[greenbuild] Re: Last chance to join NaturalBuilding list on Yahoo

  • From: Michelle Lenox <mtl26@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <greenbuild@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:44:29 -0400

Yes

On 10/13/03 11:24 PM, "Joe Nolan" <jnolan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've figured out how to add folks directly, so you don't have to bother
> with going to the Yahoo website to sign up. If you want to receive
> announcements about Natural Building events in central NY, please
> respond "Yes" to this message and I will hook you up.
>
> (apologies if you are already on the Yahoo list)
>
> thanks!

Michelle Lenox,Research Technician IV
Dept. Biomedical Sciences; C. Farnum Lab
T5 013A Vet Res Tower
College of Veterinary Med, Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14850
Tel:  607-253-3556    Fax:  607-253-3541
http://web.vet.cornell.edu/public/BioSci/Biosci.htm
http://www.cornell.edu/CUinfo.html

A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book.
-Irish proverb

http://cagle.slate.msn.com/politicalcartoons/PCcartoons./PCbest2.asp
http://www.anntelnaes.com/
http://www.alternet.org/