[greatcoxwell] Re: Fwd: Covid-19 Advice The Princess of Wales hospital.docx

  • From: jake <jake.away@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: greatcoxwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 18:44:05 +0000

There is so much fuzzy information around, with elements of truth mixed in with stuff that isn't correct.

One has to be almost a detective to sift the wheat from the chaff!

Mainly I think the advice is, don't trust too much advice that you get sent over social media or by emails. Trust information you find online, from tried and tested sources like the BBC or The Guardian or wherever you get your news from.

Also be highly suspicious of anyone online selling needed supplies at silly prices or offering financial solutions. You have to be canny and cautious as unfortunately the unscrupulous treat this as an opportunity. If in any doubt about anything, feel free to ask the village mailing list.

Cheers

Jake

On 27/03/2020 18:28, Gavin Anderson wrote:

Hi all – sadly I think this document is a hoax, you can check the facts here

https://fullfact.org/health/coronavirus/

Gav

**

    *From: *Peter Shanks <p.shanks1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:p.shanks1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

    *Date: *27 March 2020 at 12:19:41 GMT

    *To: *Lauren Gale <gilmour.lauren@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:gilmour.lauren@xxxxxxxxx>>

    Can you email this amazing document in the newsletter?
    Pamela