[greatcoxwell] Re: Bulky waste

  • From: "Sylvia Athawes" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sylvia.athawes" for DMARC)
  • To: greatcoxwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 16:01:52 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Gav

I want to get rid of a workstation. I can't see any restrictions on dimensions on the bulky waste site and I have an old computer workstation - red tubular metal frame, cream shelves, very solid, 1000mm x 665 mm, with half shelf, overall height with shelf 900 mm, desk height 600 mm. (I have a photo on my mobile). I was hoping it would be of garage use to someone for a project bench or something, but I would be pleased to get rid of it as part of your bulky waste collection if nobody wants it.

What do you think?

Best wishes
Sylvia