[grco-staff] Re: April Schedule

  • From: Steve Bradshaw <steve.bradshaw56@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Claude Haynes <azstargeazer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 14:53:45 -0700

FYI, as of this point I am planning on going to help out at GRCO tonight 4/16. I can simply move around and assist where needed as I am not on the schedule tonight.
Regards,Steve

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 28, 2022, at 1:58 PM, Claude Haynes <azstargeazer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Attached is the April schedule.  We do have some new folk that will be coming online after training.  I didn't hear from several folk, so if you have availability let me know and we may make some adjustments.   Based upon responses, we currently don't have enough staff to restart Friday viewing.  Perhaps in May.
Let me know if there are any conflicts.

--
Claude Haynesazstargeazer@xxxxxxxxx480-221-5792 (cell)