[GradeQuick] Re: greetings

  • From: "Lawson, Glen" <Glen.Lawson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 11:54:00 -0500

Welcome, Shadayna.  If you are joining this list for a class
requirement, I should let you know that things are kind of quiet right
now.

If you don't actually have the chance to be using Gradequick, some of
the discussions may not make a lot of sense to you.  If you are teaching
now and don't use a computer gradebook you might want to check out
GradeQuick at www.jacksonsoftware.com <http://www.jacksonsoftware.com/>
If you are not teaching you might want to check out some other
gradebooks that have trial features.   Searching for gradebook at
download.com can take you to some useful ones.

Glen Lawson

Science Teacher

Chestatee Middle School

Gainesville, GA